Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission can be a 2-4 page Paper or a 1-page Abstract.
- The submission must be original and unpublished work. It must not be under consideration for another conference or journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- For the submission of 1-page Abstracts, be sure the Section Abstracts is selected.
- For the submission of full papers, be sure to select the Academic, Medical Devices or Clinical Engineering section. Do not select the Article section.
- Indicate in Comments to the Editor if the submitted Paper is a Student work to be considered for the Student Paper Competition. Only students who are members of CMBES will be eligible for this competition.
- For 2-4 page Paper, use Latex or Word Paper template.
- For 1 page Abstract, use Latex or Word Abstract template.
The names and email addresses entered in this site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.