Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission can be a 2-4 page Paper or a 1-page Abstract.
- For the submission of 1-page Abstracts, select the Section Abstracts.
- For the submission of 2-4 page Papers, select the Academic or Clinical Engineering section.
- Indicate in Comments to the Editor if the submitted Paper is a Trainee work to be considered for the Trainee Paper Competition. Only trainees who are members of CMBES will be eligible for this competition.
- For both the 1 page Abstract and 2-4 page Paper, use Latex or Word template and adjust accordingly.
The names and email addresses entered in this site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.